2D Modelling using the TUFLOW engine can be done entirely inside 12d Model.
This course is for Water Resource engineers with experience in flood modelling who wish to increase their productivity by streamlining the modelling process inside 12d Model.
2D Flood Modelling using TUFLOW
This one day course is for experienced Water Resource engineers, who wish to streamline their workflows for 2D modelling by using 12d Model.
Participants will become familiar with the use of 12d Model to streamline their workflows by using TUFLOW integrated into 12d Model
Material covered comprises:
• Setting up a TUFLOW model inside 12d using Road Flow.
• Reviewing the results of the modelling inside 12d Model
• Enhancing the TUFLOW model inside 12d Model by:
- o Defining inactive polygons
o Defining ridge and gully lines
o Including a material database
o Head boundary conditions
• Reviewing TUFLOW error messages.
• Using inflow hydrograhs and rainfall hyetographs
• Analyse dam break
• Include soil infiltration in the model