Customisation for Road and Maritime Services New South Wales
EXDS staff have produced 12d Model Customisation files that make it easy to produce Survey & Design that meets RMS standards.
The RMS Customisation files make it easy to complete Survey or Design that meets the requirements of the Road and Maritime New South Wales.
- Map files containing the RMS Feature Codes.
- Libraries of linestyles and symbols.
- Template files (.dwt) to allow Survey & Design to be quickly transferred to CAD.
- RMS Plot files to allow quick production of drawings directly from 12d Model.
The 12d Model RMS Customisation files are stored alongside a standard installation of 12d Model, you choose to work in the RMS ‘environment’ when you create or open a 12d Model project.
RMS Customisation for 12d Model 12
Upgrading RMS Customisation from 12d Model 11 to 12d Model 12
If you have the RMS Customisation running for 12d Model 11, then upgrading to 12d Model 12 is a two step process
- Copy the RMS_Cust folder from 11.00 to 12.00
- Download and save env_configs.4d file. Right click on the link and save the file.
Installing RMS Customisation for 12d Model 12
If you do not have 12d Model 11 installed, or do not have the RMS Customisation installed, you must first install 12d Model 11, then the RMS Customisation, then upgrade the customisation from 11.00 to 12.00
Detailed instructions here